Monday, November 12, 2007

Hopelessly devoted to you
I'm random, so i just post any-oh-how expire pictures onto my blog(:
& dont you agree that my boy looks like a kid? Hahahaha!
Anyway, i rotted my life at home, & i were so reluctant to blog,
although i knew that i had got nothing to do.
Hah, funny shiat. Woke up super late today, cause slept at 3+am last night,
Accompany baby while he play dota :D
Went online till now, talked to Fionna, my long old friend (:
Decided to customize a shirt from her blogshop,
Labels: I Love My BF (:
Moneh Moneh again, so yupp working on saturday with Smelly Jasmine,
begged&whined her to work with me yaaaaaaaaaa -.-
Stayed at home, mother were so surprise as well as happy that i didnt go out!
Ate my double chocolate doughnuts! i heated it up in the mircowave,
& then the chocolate melted, so i had trouble eating it. Dumb.
this is what it did to me!!!!!! __
I hate to stay at home, the reason why, is because, i will eat my life away.
& it always happened that whenever I'm home, there's so many food stock up for me.
Damn, anyway, mummy's cooking HERBAL CHICKEN for me!
It finger lickin' good babeeeeeeeee :D
Prolly going for the Bk's interview, if fionna's friend didnt have a vancancy in Yoshinoya,
But, I'm going Central C tmr, with baby&friends D:
Im hungry again, & i guess i need somemore food,
Plus plus plus, i want to send me cheeb_i phone for servicing,
The select, left&right buttons are so f_cking not working most of the time.
Its damn shit i know, but then i need to find a spare phone first, before i send it for operation, god damn holy mama smelly faggot,
I want to change my phone! ):
W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R!
Pictures from yesterday, got it from Peipei's phone
hahahah yah, I'm a vainpot.
Grins*
Anyway, shao, cheer up alright, for any other major decisions,
wait till after your re-exam then think about it bahs!
Ahpang loves you! <3

No comments: