Saturday, November 17, 2007

How bout taking a walk in my shoes?
I wanna put Fake eyelashes, cause I've pathetic amt of lashes of my own >:C
I had gastric last night after i put down the phone,
Forced myself to sleep, but then got woke up by the pain the gastric cost me.
Damn pain i swear, imagine me waking up due to pain in my stomach.
& being dumb, i dont even know that's gastric until my mother told me -.-
Knn, Damn sucks, walked over to parent's room, Laobu gave me gastric medicine,
Rub my stomach for me, then finally it got better after quite sometime.
The pain is so acute that it shocked my boobs as well. -.-
I better take my meals regularly next time,
Cause last night, laobu didnt cooked my dinner as i thought i would have it outside
I'm a Busy Beeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
I've a bad habit, & that's to think every night before i sleep,
Troubles troubles Troubles,
Talk to Son last night, complain my heart out,
Been so long since I did some catching up with him
Although is me who kept complaining -.-
Thanks for your advice ah!
Stink, but sometimes I had that nasty thought tooo,
I'm Sinful.
Ciao, the more I typed, the more i think,
My heart's lullaby?
Because love is bizarre.
Pang here,

1 comment:

david santos said...

EXCELLENT POSTING!